What we believe?
1) Real-time communication is natural for individuals. When we say something to a coworker sitting next to us, we don't have to dial his number and wait for an answer. People were accustomed to the uncomfortable "session-mode" paradigm of phone calls and video conferencing, because 24/7 real-time communication was technically challenging to execute. But now it can be done, and we're doing it.
2) Everything in the world is information.
If there isn't enough information, or it doesn't arrive on time, it
leads to mistakes and competitive underperformance. That is why it is
critical that information be delivered in real time and in its
completeness. There is Big Data, but there can't be Too Big
3) We only have one thing: time. That is why we must assist individuals in spending it wisely: communicating without boundaries, working more successfully, and knowing what they require to make decisions.
What we have already done and what makes us unique?
1) We have developed the cloud platform Tree Talk that implements the instant-call paradigm. Thanks to our innovative algorithms and know-how, voice and data can be transmitted with minimal latency in modes similar to Multicast and Unicast network modes (to one person or an entire group simultaneously). A permanent connection between software applications and/or hardware devices can be established even in weak 2-3 generation networks, of which there are still many in the world. (See "Terminal Network for Wireless Voice Communications - US patent 9,338,275 B2").
2) Furthermore, we have developed TreeTalk Shaped Data Modeling (SDM) NoSQL Technology designed for storing and processing large-scale datasets. Through extensive testing , our technology has demonstrated significant advantages over traditional Relational Databases (RDBMS), offering reduced disk space requirements for data storage and faster access to information. We use SDM to enable online businesses to store, exchange, and acquire anonymized customer data from all around the world in Credenza, a CRM platform for crowdsourcing data analytics and fraud prevention.
What should we have when we finish what we started and put the puzzle together?
Let's use an
example to illustrate this concept.
Imagine a startup with developers residing in different locations, relying on the efficient and secure communication provided by TreeTalk Selector. Meanwhile, at the factory, their newly invented devices are being constructed, utilizing TreeTalk Intercom in the shops and depots.
The startup's warehouses are equipped with forklifts and trucks that employ TreeTalk Terminal One communicators, all connected to the Dispatch software in the Control Tower. In addition, the TreeTalk web development team swiftly and affordably created an online store for the sales department. This online store seamlessly integrates with the Credenza system, minimizing client interaction errors and fraud losses.
To complete the picture, a delivery robot, adorned with a distinctive purple "TT" button, transports goods to customers. By pressing this button, customers can provide feedback or report any issues to the dispatcher. But more often customers express their gratitude for the seamless service provided by the startup.
The design of our device is developed and patented, based on
customer feedback, to fit both - cars and trucks.
Our terminal has no external antenna.
It fit the standard 1 DIN slot in the dashboard.
It has a 'Repeat' button for the case of misunderstanding or failure to hear the other party.
It has the omnivorous 12/24 volt PSU.
Thanks to the modular construction, different networks and technologies may be used - beginning from popular GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE to regional (WiMAX, HiperMAN) and exotic (iBurst, NGH, FreedomPop).
Interested? Have a look at 2-minute road test video.
Web front-end provides access to the user's account.
User can create the virtual channels (groups), add devices and apps into them and manage them easily: to connect, to disconnect, to move etc.
Dispatcher's app combines the standard functionality for orders handling with new voice functions.
The main feature of this app is a constant and instant voice connection.
Besides that, text messages exchange and file sending are supported.
Just push the 'Public Address' button and the entire group will hear you. Of course, you can push the individual contact button and only one person will listen to you at the same moment. If he/she is absent, your message will be automatically recorded and will be available to replay.
If an ATM swallows a card, or a problem occurs to the parking meter, nowadays you have to look for the phone number, to call, to wade through annoying ads and "press 1 for this, press 2 for that", then explain the problem to the service employee a long while.
Instead, simply press a button and say what happened - TreeTalk connects instantly, and the operator is already known exactly where you are, and probably what happened.
Modular electronics design principles, which we follow, and versatile TreeTalk protocol will and the product line and rapidly branch out into adjacent niches that also require a permanent connection and high-quality voice communication
For us, this is a natural next stage of development. Why we did not it first?
People do not trust the handhelds, because old radio technology has a lot of unsolved technical problems: limited battery capacity and small size entail the impossibility of using high-power RF amplifiers and efficient antennas, which results in the range limitation and affects a reliability of communications.
Our solution does not need amplifiers and antennas, so it is easy to solve the basic problems. But it will take time and effort to restore consumer confidence in the reliability of such a device.
Even if algorithms, controlling the autonomous vehicle, look ideal, always there is a room for surprise in the real life. So the people inside and, maybe, outside the vehicle must have the opportunity of INSTANT voice connection to the dispatcher / control tower / support / service.
That is the matter of security as well as of confidence. And that is exactly what we do. Our Terminal and System provides constant connection, instant call, simplicity of use, and good integration both with the remote dispatcher software, and with vehicle equipment.
Not everywhere in the production is allowed to use computers and smartphones (including, for security reasons). Conventional communication devices require wires and poorly integrated with the software.
Our communicators operate via any LAN or Wi-Fi, or even via 3G. They can be used in conjunction with the control system software like The Selector by TreeTalk.